Bailey & Saunders
The pharmacy has been established in the heart of historic Highgate Village since 1805.originally being called "Dunns Apothecary".
In more recent years it has been run by Jonathan Cohen MRPharms who took over in 1993 with the vision of becoming an integral part of the local community, providing medicines and health advice to all. After years of hard work, investment in staff, and services provided this has more than become a reality.
A patient centred approach and excellent customer satisfaction have always been of huge importance to the business, and now a first class service to our customers is something which we are known for. As an independent community pharmacy, we have evolved over the years from the historic role of a traditional pharmacy that just dispenses medicines and sells over-the-counter products.Read More